Kingdom Ridge Murfreesboro TN Homes for Sale
The Kingdom Ridge subdivision located in Murfreesboro TN and south of Nashville, located in the heart of North Murfreesboro. Kingdom Ridge is a neighborhood in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Kingdom Ridge mostly features midsize homes that are very reasonably priced. This community dates back to 2005 and has continued to develop over the years.
Murfreesboro Kingdom Ridge Home Averages
This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Kingdom Ridge are about $195,000 – $445,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Murfreesboro Utilities Information
- Cable TV: Cable television service is provided by Comcast and AT&T.
- Electricity: Electricity is provided by Murfreesboro Electric Department and Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation.
- Natural Gas: Natural gas is provided by Atmos Energy.
- Landline Telephone: Landline telephone service is provided by Comcast and AT&T.
- Water Resources: Water, wastewater, repurified water and stormwater services are provided by the Murfreesboro Water Resources Department and Consolidated Utility District.
Murfreesboro Real Estate Agents
Some of the best deals in Middle TN real estate are found right before your very eyes. The talented group of Murfreesboro realtors and specialists in local condos and Murfreesboro real estate with Red Realty can help you buy, sell, or invest in properties local to the Murfreesboro area. Find Murfreesboro, TN real estate investments. Search for residential properties for sale, or lease in Murfreesboro. Whether you’re wanting to buy your dream home or sell to move up, always remember that at Red Realty: our passion is your satisfaction.