Relocating to Middle Tennessee
Relocating your family or business can be exciting and nerve racking. Our relocation specialists understand and therefore provide exhaustive information about our area as well as personal and caring assistance every step of the way. We’re proud that middle Tennessee is a destination point for so many from around the country as well as from around the world. From the best schools, the best neighborhoods and places to go for fun and recreation, we know how to create a custom relocation strategy that fits your family or company perfectly. Please contact our relocation specialists HERE or call us at 615-896-2733.
Welcome to Rutherford County and middle Tennessee—one of Americas fastest growing and most historic communities. Just a few minutes from America’s “It” city, Nashville. Home of Country Music, the NFL’s Tennessee Titans, the national Health Care industry, Music and Print publishing, the NHL’s Nashville Predators and much more.
A few facts about Rutherford County:
- Rutherford County was Founded in 1803
- Murfreesboro, the county Seat, served as Tennessee’s capitol for 11 years
- Davy Crockett and Sam Houston were state legislators in Murfreesboro
- Rutherford County is home of several corporate offices and manufacturing facilities including: Nissan Manufacturing, State Farm Regional Office, NHC Home Health, Amazon and Verizon.
- Historic locations in Rutherford County include Stones River Battlefield National Park, the Sam Davis Home, Oaklands Mansion, the historic Rutherford County Courthouse and Murfreesboro Square
- Featured attractions such as The Avenue shopping center, Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Smyrna-Rutherford County Airport, Percy Priest Lake and the Stones River
- Rutherford County has 250,000+ residents (as of the 2010 Census)
For information about Rutherford County please visit www.rutherfordchamber.org Please contact our relocation specialists HERE or call us at 615-896-2733.
Get Our Free Relocation Package