Meet Steven Dotson with Red Realty!
Steven Dotson was born in Jackson and grew up in Franklin Tennessee, has 30+ years’ experience in the real estate industry as a developer, broker, builder, investor and business entrepreneur. Since entering the real estate industry in 1993, Dotson has purchased, developed, built and sold properties cumulatively valued at more than $1 Billion. Dotson’s credentials and accomplishments include:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- President of Red Realty (brokerage company)
- President of LAC Investments (development & investment company)
- Copresident of DM Homes (construction company)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, International Council of Shopping Centers, National Association of Home Builders
- Business Man of the Year 2005, Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman, Murfreesboro Gateway Commission (developed Medical Center Pkwy & Gateway Blvd. area)
- Leadership Rutherford Graduate class of 1997
- Former partner of the second largest privately held residential homebuilder in middle Tennessee (sold in 2006)
- Sold mortgage company to a local bank in 2011
- Sold title company in 2014
- Invested, purchased, sold and consulted several other successful companies throughout the last twenty-five years.
- Partner in several other real-estate partnerships and other successful companies.
- Former Board Member: First Priority of America, Rutherford County United Way & The Heart Association
- Former MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) Foundation Trustee & Secretary.
- Steven enjoys golf, St. Louis Cardinals, UT Vols, the lake, the farm, the beach and family vacations.
- Steven supports Greenhouse Ministries, Young Life, Bruce Gilley Foundation, Providence Christian Academy, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, ASELSI (Guatemala Clinics), Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Special Kids, MTSU, First Shot Ministries and many more…
- Position: PRESIDENT OF RED REALTY, REALTOR®
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 615.896.1400
- Office location: 1574 Medical Center Parkway, Suite 202 Murfreesboro, TN
View Steven Dotson's Current Listings
View Red Realty's Current Listings
Search Homes for Sale
The ultimate in convenience and modern sophistication in timeless Historic Richland! Stunning unit in one of Nashville's most desirable neighborhoods, just a few tree-lined steps from the greenway. Minutes to Vanderbilt and downtown. Walk to restaura
New construction in Red hot Wedgewood Houston, built by Jackson Builders-voted "best builder" by Nashville Scene. Great location at the end of a dead-end street. This stunning new home features an open floor plan, with a wood burning fireplace (gas s
New Construction in Wedgewood Houston, built by Jackson Builders-voted "best builder" by Nashville Scene. Dead end street, so close to Geodis Park. This new home features an open floor plan, a wood burning outdoor fireplace (gas starter) on back deck
Broadwest Luxury Residences - exceptional high-rise living. The pinnacle of luxury living w/a coveted corner unit situated on the 18th floor, featuring awe-inspiring views of Midtown & stunning sunset vistas. This immaculate residence boasts Herringb
Incredible value in Nashville! Luxury new construction home in the heart of the city, only 1.5 miles from Broadway! This home, built for the entertainer and the work-from-home professional boasts 4 Beds, 4.5 Baths across 3800 sq ft! Designer finishes
Stunning West End Ave location with premium downtown Nashville Views. Walk to Vanderbilt, Centennial Park, and many excellent restaurants and coffee shops. Wood floors in all the main living areas. Living room is very open with lots of windows and ha
Located in the heart of Nashville's Melrose on 8th Ave. S., this like new flat offers walkable convenience to shops, restaurants, coffee, groceries, and more. Only blocks to other hotspots of 12S, the Gulch, and downtown's Broadway, this mint conditi
Great building lot complete with house plans and survey. Plans include an attached mother-in-law or office with exterior entrance. Priority zoned for Lockeland Elementary and walkable to Shelby Park, Five Points and amazing restaurants, bars and shop